The Brambles, Cuckfield
- 3 bedroom detached family house in quiet cul-de-sac with no upward chain.
- Excellent location being a short walk to schools and High Street.
- Living room with feature Morso 'Badger' multi-fuel stove.
- Engineered oak flooring to ground floor. Everest double glazing. Cavity wall insulation (Sept 2016). Gas central heating. Replaced uPVC fascia/barge boards (2017).
- Cloakroom, dining room, triple aspect conservatory.
- Modern kitchen with built-in appliances including oven and hob.
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobe cupboards. Modern family bathroom.
- Parking for 3 vehicles and separate attached garage with power and light.
- Landscaped and fully enclosed tiered rear garden backing onto woodland.
- EPC Rating: D. Council Tax Band: E.
A much improved THREE BEDROOM DETACHED family house situated in a pleasant TUCKED AWAY POSITION within a quiet residential CUL-DE-SAC enjoying a stunning outlook onto NEIGHBOURING OPEN WOODLAND and countryside beyond, within the highly sought-after village of Cuckfield.*
Built by CALA Homes in the early 1990s, the property offers WELL-ARRANGED AND VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION together with well-proportioned room sizes which include a 13’ SITTING ROOM with feature multi-fuel stove and bi-fold doors onto a TRIPLE ASPECT CONSERVATORY with access to patio and garden. Modern KITCHEN with range of matching cupboards and drawers, built-in appliances including Hotpoint ceramic hob and extractor hood., AEG double oven, Baxi Solo boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, through to DINING ROOM with bay window to front aspect and a ground floor CLOAKROOM. Stairs rise to the FIRST FLOOR LANDING which gives access to insulated loft space with pull down ladder and light. THREE WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS (two with built-in wardrobes) and FAMILY BATHROOM including bath with white suite and Aqualisa ‘Quartz Digital’ power shower.
The property has been well maintained and improved by the present owners with gas-fired central heating to radiators and Everest double glazing.
Outside: The property is approached via a brick-paved DRIVEWAY providing parking to the front for two vehicles, low maintenance FRONT AREA OF GARDEN leading to front door, side pathway and gate leads around to rear garden. SEPARATE GARAGE situated to the side of the property with pitched roof, power and lighting. ENCLOSED tiered REAR GARDEN with patio area, retaining brick wall and steps leading down to a lower level of lawn enjoying a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY AND SECLUSION backing onto private woodland.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
The Brambles, Cuckfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.2 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.1 miles
- Balcombe Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property’s likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10898666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.