Pomeroy Crescent, Hedge End
- Video Tours Available by Request
- 1227 sqft of Accommodation Set Over Three Floors
- Kitchen/Diner with Utility Room
- Primary Bedroom with En-Suite
- Downstairs W/C
- Garage & Allocated Parking x 2
- Wellstead and Wildern School Catchment
- Great Transport Links
- Book Viewings 24/7 On Our Website
- EPC - C (79)
The property is arranged over three levels equally 1227sqft of accommodation & comprises: kitchen/diner, family room, W/C and utility room, the first floor boasts the living room/bedroom four, family bathroom and third bedroom with the top floor housing the primary bedroom with en-suite & Juliet balcony and the second bedroom. This family home has an abundance of natural light which compliments the modern decor.
Located in a quiet modern development, the exterior offers allocated parking spaces for two, rear access leads to the garden which has an entertainment deck as well as lawn making it very low maintenance and there is a near by green space which features a children's playground.
Hedge End is one of our most requested locations and benefits from excellent schooling, transport links, and superstore shopping facilities. The property is within catchment to both Wellstead and Wildern schools and is a short walk to the train station. Further benefits include; a David Lloyd health and fitness facility, the Ageas Bowl at West End and easy access to the motorway.
An internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Pomeroy Crescent, Hedge End
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hedge End Station0.6 miles
- Botley Station2.3 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Jackson Bailey is an established Hampshire estate agent specialising in property buying and selling in Southampton and surrounding areas.About Us
We focus on property based in Southampton's Hedge End, West End, Fair Oak and Botley, we aim to quickly build a reputation for having excellent local knowledge and providing a professional experience, every time.
Our director has many years of industry knowledge in the buying, sellin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10851828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Bailey, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.