Staley Road, Mossley
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PRIMARY SCHOOLS AND OUTSTANDING HIGH SCHOOL
- UNIQUE ARCHITECT DESIGN BUILT WITH LOCAL STONE
- MODERN HOUSE IN TRADITIONAL STYLE
- NEWLY INSTALLED SOLAR THERMAL HOT WATER SYSTEM
- CLOSE TO COUNTRYSIDE WALKS
- CENTRAL LOCATION FOR TRANSPORT LINKS
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- EN SUITE TO MASTER
Front door, radiator, under stairs storage, stairs to first floor, internal doors to:
17' 4'' x 10' 4'' (5.28m x 3.15m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted flooring , electric points, radiator:
24' 2'' x 16' 3'' (7.36m x 4.95m)
Double glazed windows to front, side and rear aspect, French doors to rear aspect. range of high and low level units with matching roll top work surfaces, integrated appliances including double oven/grill, four ring induction hob with canopy style extractor over, microwave, ceramic one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps over, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, tiled splash backs, kick board feature lighting.
6' 10'' x 11' 1'' (2.08m x 3.38m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to rear aspect, a range of high and low level units with matching roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps over, integrated washing machine, feature kickboard lighting.
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level W.C, pedestal hand wash basin with taps over, heated towel rail, fully tiled:
12' 10'' x 10' 2'' (3.91m x 3.10m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted flooring, radiator, electric points:
EN SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE
Obscure Double glazed window to side aspect, fully tiled, low level W.C, walk in double shower unit with mains pressure shower, wall mounted pedestal hand wash basin with taps over, chrome ladder stlye radiator:
10' 0'' x 10' 3'' (3.05m x 3.12m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, electric points, carpeted flooring:
12' 9'' x 9' 3'' (3.88m x 2.82m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, electric points, radiator, carpeted flooring:
10' 10'' x 10' 4'' (3.30m x 3.15m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric points, radiator, carpeted flooring:
Obscure double glazed window to rear, fully tiled, low level W.C wall mounted pedestal hand wash basin with taps over, paneled bath with mains pressure shower over, chrome ladder style radiator:
To the rear aspect lies an enclosed garden laid to patio with low level stone walls, two separate lawned areas with feature plant and shrub borders.
To the front lies a drive for off road parking for multiple cars.
Staley Road, Mossley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mossley Station0.6 miles
- Greenfield Station2.1 miles
- Stalybridge Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Alex Jones Estate Agents are a local, independent estate agent who combine traditional estate agent values with a fresh, modern approach. Our service offers a unique mix of professional expertise with a personal touch that places our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Based in Ashton-under-Lyne we cover the surrounding areas including Denton, Audenshaw, Hyde, Godley, Droylsden, Stalybridge, Mossley, Charlesworth, Stockport and areas of North Manchester. Every member of our team h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10788019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Jones Estate Agents, Ashton Under Lyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.