The Bryn, Abergavenny
- Handsome double fronted detached family home in a popular semi-rural hamlet just 2.5 miles from Abergavenny
- Glorious countryside views over the beautiful Vale of Usk towards the river
- Expansive elevated sun terrace with balcony surround
- Ideal multi-generational home
- Four double bedrooms with four bath/shower rooms (including one on the ground floor)
- Four reception rooms overlooking the gardens
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Games room & garaging complex with two utility / storage areas
- Extensive off street parking
Situated between the historic market town of Abergavenny and the thriving community of Raglan, The Bryn is a small hamlet with some local amenities including a post office and general store. Although in a pleasant rural setting, there is easy access to road links via the Hardwick roundabout to the motorway for Bristol, Birmingham, the South West and London and “A” routes for Monmouth, Hereford, Cwmbran and Cardiff. The nearest railway station is just 2.5 miles away in Abergavenny, with services to central London via Newport and Cardiff.
Abergavenny offers comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, including a wide selection of boutique style shops, grocery and newsagent stores, supermarkets, and many well-known high street shops. Abergavenny also hosts a market several times a week. The town has its own cinema, theatre and leisure centre as well as several restaurants for evening entertainment. The area is also well served with schools for all ages in both the private and...
For further details on this family home, please click on the link for our brochure.
Tenure | We are informed the property is Freehold. Intending purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
Services | Mains water and drainage,
LPG central heating
Council Tax | Band H EPC Rating | Band C
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Taylor & Co:
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
The Bryn, Abergavenny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Imagine our first-class service tailored to your needs. Taylor & Co are independent Estate, Land & Letting Specialists based in Abergavenny providing an all-inclusive estate agency service operating both online and on the high street. Our expertise includes residential sales and lettings, land valuations and rural sales, planning advice, professional valuations, auction sales and access to independent mortgage advisors. Kate Taylor and her team are passionate about property and deliver an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10802776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.