Greenways, Feering, Colchester
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Four Bedrooms
- No onward chain
For sale by Modern Method of Auction : Starting Bid Price £425,000 plus reservation fee. A modern four bedroom detached home situated in a popular cul-de-sac in Feering. Offering annexe accommodation. Close to mainline station to Liverpool Street. No onward chain.
For sale by Modern Method of Auction : Starting Bid Price £425,000 plus reservation fee. A modern four bedroom detached home situated in a popular cul-de-sac in Feering. Offering annexe accommodation. Close to mainline station to Liverpool Street. No onward chain. This property is for sale by the Great North Property Auction powered by iamsold Ltd.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
The popular village of Feering is located between Chelmsford & Colchester, off the A12 trunk road and
is approximately 5 miles to Witham and 3 miles to Coggeshall. Feering has the benefit of being within the proximity of the mainline station at Kelvedon, having frequent services to London Liverpool St ( 50 minute journey time). Kelvedon also provides a variety of shops, restaurant, public houses and service day to day
needs. Major shopping centres at the afore said towns of Colchester & Chelmsford. Feering has an excellent primary school, with the local secondary school found in the nearby village of Coggeshall,
known as Honywood Community Science School. Thurstable school in Tiptree.
Double glazed door to front. Leaded light windows to front, wooden flooring, door to lounge, annex and
stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 5" +bay x 12' 11" max ( 4.09m +bay x 3.94m max )
Double-glazed leaded light bay window to front, wooden flooring, gas flame fire with stone hearth
and surround, TV, telephone point and doorway through to :-
Kitchen / Diner 16' 9" x 10' 9" ( 5.11m x 3.28m )
Double-glazed window to rear and double-glazed patio door to conservatory. Fitted kitchen with a
range of eye level and base units, worktops incorporating 1 1/4 sink and drainer unit with mixer
tap. Built-in oven, hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Understairs
cupboard, two radiators and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 15' 3" x 7' 8" ( 4.65m x 2.34m )
Double-glazed windows to rear aspect, doubleglazed door to garden, laminate flooring and lighting.
Bedroom One 12' 7" into Bay + door recess x 10' 10" to built in wardrobes ( 3.84m into Bay + door recess x 3.30m to built in wardrobes )
Double-glazed leaded light bay window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator and door to :-
Double-glazed leaded light window to front, lowlevel wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap,
shaver point, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" to front of built in wardrobes x 7' 11" ( 3.94m to front of built in wardrobes x 2.41m )
Double-glazed leaded light window to front, radiator and built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 16' 2" x 8' 10" + door recess ( 4.93m x 2.69m + door recess )
Previously two separate bedrooms. Two double-glazed windows to rear and two radiators.
Double-glazed window to side, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin and mixer tap, panel enclosed bath
with mixer tap, shaver point, fully-tiled walls, radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge / Bedroom 16' 8" x 8' ( 5.08m x 2.44m )
Double-glazed leaded light window to front, tv point, telephone point, radiator, inset downlighters,
understairs cupboard and door to :-
Kitchen 10' 9" narrowing to 4' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m narrowing to 1.47m x 2.49m )
Double-glazed door to garden, double-glazed windows to rear and side. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worktops incorporating 1 1/4 sink and drainer unit and mixer tap, built-in oven and hob, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring and door to :-
Double-glazed window to side, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully-tiled shower cubicle,
fully-tiled walls, flooring and extractor.
Off-road parking for two cars in tandem formation. Garden laid to lawn with driveway and paved path
leading to front of property.
Rear garden with patio area, sloped down to additional patio area, with remainder laid to lawn
and side gates leading to front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Greenways, Feering, Colchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kelvedon Station0.3 miles
- Witham Station4.0 miles
- Marks Tey Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Coggeshall William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Coggeshall
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS104438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Coggeshall on 01376 808018.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.