Cliff Parade, Leigh-on-Sea
- FANTASTIC VIEWS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- CLOSE TO LEIGH BROADWAY
- OLD LEIGH & TRAIN STATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM semi-detached house in the ever popular Leigh-on-Sea with fantastic uninterrupted sea views. Open plan lounge/ dining area with ornate feature fireplaces. Large modern kitchen with integrated oven, microwave, hob, washing machine and dishwasher. Downstairs cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin. Under stairs and cupboard storage. Master bedroom with stunning views across the Estuary and second bedroom with en-suite shower room. Main bathroom with freestanding feature bath and a double shower cubicle. Garden area paved with safety railings. The location can't be beaten- a short walk to Old Leigh and Leigh Broadway boasting shops, cafés and access to the C2C trainline.
HALL 22' 0" x 5' 0" (6.71m x 1.52m)
LOUNGE 11' 0" x 10' 0" (3.35m x 3.05m)
DINING ROOM 10' 1" x 9' 0" (3.07m x 2.74m)
KITCHEN 15' 0" x 9' 0" (4.57m x 2.74m)
WC 4' 0" x 3' 0" (1.22m x 0.91m)
LANDING 14' 0" x 5' 0" (4.27m x 1.52m)
BEDROOM 15' 0" x 10' 1" (4.57m x 3.07m)
BATHROOM 14' 0" x 9' 0" (4.27m x 2.74m)
BEDROOM 12' 0" x 9' 1" (3.66m x 2.77m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 9' 0" x 3' 0" (2.74m x 0.91m)
REAR GARDEN Access via kitchen, immediate patio slabs through to brick wall and steps with patio upper level.
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
Cliff Parade, Leigh-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chalkwell Station0.6 miles
- Leigh-on-Sea Station0.7 miles
- Westcliff Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Hair & Son has been a pillar of the Essex property market since Frederick Gordon Hair founded the firm in 1922. The last 98 years has seen the firm go from strength to strength, opening five offices and establishing six departments to become so much more than an estate agent.
The Southend head office ideally positioned to give focused coverage of Southend-on-sea & Westcliff-on-sea is leading the way with established and retained clients, spearheading the changes taking place and embraci
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353015733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son, Southend-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.