Green Lane, Boston Spa
- Stunning six bedroom family home
- Individual design boasting approx. 4,500 sqft (Inc. garage)
- Four generous receptions rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen, sperate utility
- Superb south facing garden
- Multimedia smart home system
- Under floor heating to ground floor
- Electric gates and CCTV
- Register your interest today
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Green Lane, Boston Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Church Fenton Station6.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1950, Renton & Parr is the longest running firm of Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents in Wetherby; delivering a consistent, professional and comprehensive service to the local property market over the last six decades.
We have built our reputation as the agent you can trust, upon solid foundations of honesty, professionalism and unrivalled quality of service. While striving at all times to achieve the best possible sale price for your home, we can offer a tailored appr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100564003839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Renton & Parr, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.