High Road , Benfleet, Essex
- Second release 5th June call to book your tour today!
- 13 Brand New Apartments
- One bedroom, Two Bedroom and Penthouse Apartments
- High Specification Kitchens & Bathrooms
- 10 Year Warranty
- Help to Buy Scheme Available
- Lift & Allocated Parking
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Close to all Amenities & Rail Station
- Patio area or garden to all apartments
Prices from £255,000
A stunning collection of one bedroom, two bedroom and Penthouse apartments in Benfleet.
These contemporary homes offer bespoke fully fitted kitchens with integrated Bosch appliances to include built in oven with four ring induction hob fridge/freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher.
The bathrooms boast Duravit suites
with Grohe shower and tap fittings either partly or fully tiled.
Floor coverings are a mix of either Karndean or carpet with tiled flooring to the bathrooms.
Ultra-high efficient, specialist
aluminium window systems.
*Please note images and plans are provided for guidance purposes only and do not represent finished specification or layout*
Prices start at £255,000 for 1 bedroom apartments.
Help to buy scheme available.
To register your interest and book your personal tour for next release call Ayers & Cruiks on
High Road , Benfleet, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Benfleet Station0.4 miles
- Pitsea Station2.6 miles
- Rayleigh Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 1997 Ayers & Cruiks have grown to become the areas largest firms of Residential and Commercial Property Managers, Chartered Surveyors and Commercial Estate Agents. We manage a large portfolio of residential flats and houses situated throughout the South East of Essex priding ourselves on client service and professional advice.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.