Fitzroy Park, Highgate, London, N6
- Designed by the late Richard Paxton
- Indoor lap pool
- Ample parking
- Approx 0.51 acre site
- Large garden
- Generous accommodation
- EPC Rating = C
Offering a combined site of almost half an acre this is truly one of the finest and most tranquil settings in Prime North London. The aspect of the site is perfect. Facing west/south west and bordered by Millfield Lane which leads onto Hampstead Heath and the swimming ponds. This unique combination of attributes creates an environment that is hard to fathom considering one is within 4 miles of London’s West End.
Arranged over two floors Wallace House (measuring c. 413 sq. m) provides comfortable accommodation including indoor lap pool. The Little House (measuring c. 142 sq. m) is also arranged over two floors and works perfectly as a guest house, staff house or as a rental investment.
The property has recently gained the benefit of planning consent to add an additional 2,235 sq.ft of accommodation. Plans and further details are available on request from our offices.
Square Footage: 5,969 sq ft
Acreage: 0.51 Acres
Energy Performance CertificatesHouse EpcLittle House Epc
Fitzroy Park, Highgate, London, N6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highgate Station0.8 miles
- Gospel Oak Station0.9 miles
- Hampstead Heath Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAH170003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.