London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3
- French doors to garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Bedroom suite across entire top floor
- Fitted wardrobe in bedroom
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bovis Homes Northern Home Counties
Those who enjoy the high life will love The Caddington a 3 bed townhouse. The open plan kitchen & sitting room with dining area & French doors to the garden are ideal for entertaining. Every time you retire to the master bedroom you'll feel on top of the world
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only! Sales advisors also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open by appointment only.
Sales manager: Denise, Rhi, Jane, Sharon
London Euston is only a 30 minute train journey! You'll find a superb selection of homes situated in a valley of the Chiltern Hills. Surrounded in history, Aspen Park in close to the the 19th century mill town of Apsley and is just three miles from the centre of Hemel Hempstead
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties at Bovis Homes developments in England priced between £186,100 and £437,600 depending on where you are located.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apsley Station0.5 miles
- Hemel Hempstead Station0.9 miles
- Kings Langley Station2.7 miles
About the development
- 2 & 3 bed homes available
- detached, semi detached & town house homes available
- London Euston is only a 30 minute train journey!
- Homes situated in a valley of the Chiltern Hills
- 3 miles from the centre of Hemel Hempstead
- Enquire Today!
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders – a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAPSL-BB_3_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Northern Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.