Carron Den Road, Stonehaven, AB39 2QH
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden
- Full range of premium kitchen appliances included
- Separate utility room
- Master and guest bedrooms feature fitted wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom includes bath with shower mixer and fitted vanity furniture
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Private enclosed garden
- Integral single garage
The Denewood is a superb 4 bedroom detached home filled with luxurious touches.
STEP INSIDE THE DENEWOOD
Downstairs features a light and airy living room that flows into the large open-plan kitchen/dining room. This stylish and sociable room includes a breakfast bar, plenty of space for a dining table and French doors leading into the garden.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Both the master bedroom and guest bedroom have fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower rooms finished to a superb standard.
We're now open at Dunnottar Park. In order to maintain social distancing, all visits during this initial period will be by appointment only.
This coastal market town location is a wonderful place to put down roots...
Stonehaven is home to the magnificent Dunnottar Castle with walks and stunning views of the coast. The picturesque harbour and village make Stonehaven a wonderful setting for Dunnottar Park, a special new community of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom family homes.
Our carefully considered new home designs have been created to meet the changing needs and changing lifestyles of families today.
Our homes are rooted in our design principles by being luxurious and spacious with a focus on elegant simplicity. They provide versatile and flexible space, both indoors and in how you will connect with the outdoors while being supremely functional.
Call us or complete a Get in Touch form today to make your appointment at Dunnottar Park.
Dunnottar Park / Key Workers: We offer Key Workers special benefits to make moving easy and affordable throughout Scotland, England and Wales.
Dunnottar Park / 5% Mortgage Deposit Contribution: Make your move a reality with a 5% contribution to your mortgage deposit!
Dunnottar Park / Part Exchange: We'll give you an offer for your current home within 5 days. Just provide us with the details of your property and we'll be in touch.
Carron Den Road, Stonehaven, AB39 2QH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stonehaven Station0.7 miles
About the development
- Coastal market town
- A wonderful place to put down roots
- Home to the magnificent Dunnottar Castle
- Walks and stunning views of the coast
- Wonderful setting for Dunnottar Park
- Easy commute to Aberdeen and Dundee
We’re one of the UK’s leading independent homebuilding, construction and development companies, established in 1975 and still family owned.
We pride ourselves on having built a team of skilled experts you can trust to create quality homes. Many of our neighbourhoods and houses have won awards, testament to the quality of their design and the thought that goes into their planning.
Our designers vision is for neighbourhoods that feature attractive materials and blend seamlessly with
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.