Stoneycroft, Mud Lane, Eversley, Hook RG27 0QS
- An imposing family house in private half an acre garden
- Five well proportioned bedrooms with two en suite bathrooms
- Four independently approached reception rooms including a magnificent principal reception room
- Superb kitchen/family room overlooking the front and rear gardens
- Patio, decking and private seating areas
- Over 3000 square foot including garage
- Potential to extend including the addition of a guest suite on the first floor
- Double width garage with potential for conversion into home office or additional accommodation
- In an important principally rural Conservation Area with some individual property with lovely mature woodland
Stoneycroft is an imposing and inspiring double fronted family home set in about half an acre close to the end of a private no through road. The interior is finished to an exceptional standard, features including the Fired Earth kitchen, utility room and boot room. The property also features Kohler bathrooms with cast iron baths and basins and Italian travertine tiles. There is a Chesney fireplace in the principal reception room with underfloor heating throughout much of the ground floor, which also features solid oak flooring and cast iron radiators.
The ground floor has been altered and extended with an additional reception room (the dining room) an extension to the living room and a considerably enlarged kitchen/family room. The planning permission includes the provision of an additional room over the family room to create a guest suite. It is considered there is scope for further extension.
This is a traditional well built well proportioned Berkeley Home with accommodation set off good sized circulation areas with a generous reception hall on the ground floor and landing on the first floor. There are currently five bedrooms and three bathrooms/shower rooms on the first floor with the potential to extend as detailed above.
The ground floor has a considerably enlarged kitchen (by absorbing the former dining room) and two extensions one enlarging the principal reception room and the other the new dining room. To summarise the ground floor includes in addition to the magnificent reception hall with cloakroom four independently approached reception rooms, superb double aspect kitchen/family room, utility room and boot room. The ground floor accommodation could be adapted to provide a bedroom with bathroom en suite, if required.
Outside the gardens reflect the generally wooded setting, but include a substantial area of lawn and seating areas with extensive patio and decking. Opportunity to enjoy both the sunshine and shade. At the front there is parking for many cars, whilst the garage could be converted to additional accommodation or perhaps a home office, if required, subject to planning.
The property is within the Eversley Street Conservation Area – an area characterised by its rural nature, so ideal for nature lovers with a regular morning chorus and an array of birds to be expected in such an unspoilt location.
Villages in the immediate area include Eversley, Eversley Cross, Finchampstead, Farley Hill, Bramshilll and Heckfield, whilst the slightly more distant larger towns include Reading and Wokingham to the north, Camberley and Farnborough to the southeast and Basingstoke to southwest.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy_Performance_Certificate_1.pdf
Stoneycroft, Mud Lane, Eversley, Hook RG27 0QS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowthorne Station3.5 miles
- Sandhurst Station4.0 miles
- Wokingham Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2080986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.