Shortmead Street, Biggleswade, SG18
- Video tour available
- Spacious retirement apartment
- River views
- Two double bedrooms
- Underfloor heating
- Communal lounge and gardens
- Service charge: £247 per month
- Ground rent: £500 per year
- Lease: 999 years from 2018
- EPC rating B
This RARELY AVAILABLE RETIREMENT APARTMENT is well positioned in the SOUGHT-AFTER PARKLAND PLACE DEVELOPMENT! Benefits include TWO JULIET BALCONIES, UNDERFLOOR HEATING and ALLOCATED PARKING with the benefit of an EMERGENCY CALL SYSTEM, providing ASSISTANCE 24 HOURS A DAY.
Internally this first-floor apartment offers high quality fixtures and fittings with the added benefit of underfloor heating throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises of a large entrance hall with a spacious utility cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine, a bright and airy living/dining room with Juliet balcony, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, a further double bedroom and a modern shower room with a large walk-in shower.
Externally the property benefits further from an allocated parking space by the main entrance, visitors parking is also available along with access to the communal riverside gardens.
Parkland Place also benefits from additional facilities such as a communal “Club Lounge” with its own kitchen facilities, a reading room, guest suite, bin store and Buggy and bike store.
Agents Note: the service charges include maintenance and cleaning of all communal areas, window cleaning, buildings insurance, water rates, 24 hour emergency call system and house manager.
Shortmead Street, Biggleswade, SG18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station0.5 miles
- Sandy Station2.4 miles
- Arlesey Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Satchells are a traditional family owned and run firm of independent estate agents, established since 1922. With offices in prominent High Street locations in Letchworth Garden City, Baldock, Stotfold, Shefford, and Biggleswade we offer a full range of services across Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, including: Residential Sales and Lettings. Land and New Homes. Commercial Property Sales and Lettings, Lease Assignments and Rent Reviews. With good relationships with independent financial adviso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20332023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Satchells Estate Agents, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.