Lutterworth Road, Blaby, Leicester
- Immaculate & Extended Detached Family Home
- Planning Permission For Double Storey Extension
- Set Back In A Non Estate Position
- Ample Driveway & Garage
- Entrance Hallway & Living Room With Patio Doors To Garden
- Wonderful, Extended Dining Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- EER Rating D
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Nest Estate Agents
Blaby boasts a host of amenities for everyone, the village centre has a good selection of shops including two supermarkets, Iceland & Aldi, a post office, two pharmacies and health centres, a hotel, a library and a dental surgery. There are two well regarded Primary Schools with a secondary school in the next village. There are several churches and Bouskell & Northfield Park. Blaby is well known for its easy access to the city centre and motorway networks. Stroll around Blaby and you will find a designated conservation area with a wealth of charm and character. A delightful place to live.
Entrance Hallway - 2.29m x 1.37m (7'6 x 4'6) -
Living Room - 5.92m x 3.35m max (19'5 x 11 max) -
Extended Dining Kitchen - 7.29m x 2.69m (23'11 x 8'10) -
First Floor Landing - 4.50m x 0.76m min (14'9 x 2'6 min) -
Bedroom One - 3.56m x 3.40m (11'8 x 11'2) -
Bedroom Two - 3.40m x 2.26m (11'2 x 7'5) -
Bedroom Three - 2.64m x 2.44m (8'8 x 8) -
Family Bathroom - 2.08m x 1.80m (6'10 x 5'11) -
Garage - 5.54m x 2.54m (18'2 x 8'4) -
BrochuresBrochureLutterworth Road, Blaby, LeicesterBrochure 3
Lutterworth Road, Blaby, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narborough Station1.5 miles
- South Wigston Station1.8 miles
- Leicester Station4.9 miles
About the agent
We are an independent family owned business with Directors working at the frontline. At nest we understand that moving home is more than buying or selling bricks and motar - It is about building your dreams.
The fundamental differences between nest and it's competitors are the maturity and experience of the sales and lettings teams, coupled with the companies attitude towards providing excellent service. We strongly believe in treating our customers how we would like to be treated ourse
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30599204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nest Estate Agents, Blaby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.