St. Johns, Guildford
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Six bedroom student house
- All bedrooms double
- Large and modern fitted kitchen dining room
- Two bathrooms and one WC
- Large driveway for several cars
- Very short walk to the University
- Close proximity to town centre
- Close proximity to main line train station
- Fully furnished
- Available beginning of August
Upstairs, there are three further double bedrooms and a family sized bathroom.
On the second floor, there is another two large double bedrooms and a shower room.
Externally, there is a large driveway suitable for several cars.
The property is located in the heart of Guildford and just a few minutes walk to Surrey University, which provides you with ample benefits: The town is a five minute walk and offers a fantastic range of shops, restaurants, bars, pub and eateries. The mainline train station is also just a few minutes walk, which provides easy access to London Waterloo in just 34 minutes. The A3 both South and North bound are also within easy reach for those looking to travel/commute further afield.
This one-of-a-kind student home is available from the beginning of August on a fully furnished basis, call now to arrange a virtual / physical viewing on !
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St. Johns, Guildford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station0.8 miles
- London Road Station1.4 miles
- Shalford Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 1934, Gascoigne-Pees has an enviable reputation for selling and letting quality properties. We have branches spanning from Richmond in South West London, through to Midhurst in Sussex and across to Basingstoke in Hampshire; as well as close links to central London and the South Coast through our relationships with other Countrywide brands.
If you are looking to sell, let, buy or rent a property in any of these areas please contact your local Gascoigne-Pees branch to discu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000655297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees Lettings, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.