South End, Thorne, Doncaster
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- Spacious living/kitchen/dining room
- Lounge, Snug/playroom
- Utility room, W.C, Home Office
- UPVC double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Gated driveway & courtyard
- Brick garage/workshop
- Sun trap roof terrace garden
- Viewing Essential to appreciate.
LOUNGE 17' 9" x 15' 4" (5.42m x 4.68m) Side facing UPVC double glazed windows and French doors leading into the courtyard. Spindle balustrade staircase leading to the first floor. Traditional style radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights. Door into the study/playroom.
PLAYROOM/SNUG 11' 5" x 8' 9" (3.48m x 2.69m) Two side facing UPVC double glazed windows. Inset ceiling spotlights. Radiator. Door into the utility room.
UTILITY / BOOT ROOM 14' 3" x 8' 6" (4.35m x 2.60m) Rear UPVC double glazed entrance door. Timber worksurface with ceramic sink. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Industrial style hanging rail with shoe storage below. Radiator. Door into the home office and w.c.
W.C 7' 5" x 2' 5" (2.28m x .74m) Fitted with a white w.c and vanity wash hand basin. Tiled walls with mirrors. Barn style sliding door.
HOME OFFICE 14' 3" x 7' 10" (4.35m x 2.39m) Inset ceiling spotlights. Laminate floor.
LANDING Side facing UPVC double glazed window. Doors off to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 9" x 10' 1" (4.20m x 3.08m) Front and rear facing UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 8" x 10' 4" (3.58m x 3.16m) Front facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 1" x 8' 7" (3.70m x 2.62m) Side facing UPVC double glazed window. Built-in storage cupboard housing the wall mounted gas combi boiler. Radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 11' 5" x 8' 9" (3.48m x 2.69m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the roof terrace. Feature vaulted ceiling with exposed beams. Laminate floor. Radiator.
BATHROOM 12' 1" x 5' 6" (3.70m x 1.70m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a 'P' shaped panelled bath with mains shower and glass screen over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled to bath area and sink splashback. Inset ceiling spotlights. Chrome towel radiator.
OUTSIDE There is a gated driveway to the side leading into the private courtyard with space for off road parking and leading to the garage. A staircase leads to the roof terrace. Outside cold water tap.
GARAGE 18' 0" x 12' 0" (5.51m x 3.68m) Front timber double access doors. Electric light and power.
ROOF TERRACE GARDEN Accessed via a staircase from the courtyard and also French doors from bedroom four. Superb sun-trap terrace with artificial lawn and brick boundary walls making a wonderful entertaining space.
South End, Thorne, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorne South Station0.2 miles
- Thorne North Station1.0 miles
- Hatfield & Stainforth Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Our Thorne office is prominently located on the corner of King Street and Field Road, with our own customer car park to the side and only 2 minutes drive from Junction 6 of the M18 motorway with easy access to the M180 and M62.
We really understand that moving home can be a stressful experience and we're ready to make your move a smooth and simple part of your journey. Choosing the right estate agent to work with can be difficult. After all, there are many companies you can cho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100808007168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.