Austin Street, HUNSTANTON
- Guest House Accommodation With 8 Bedrooms & Ensuites
- Private Owners Living Accommodation
- Additional Self Contained Unit With Bedroom & Ensuite
- Garden, Utility & Summer House
- Fantastic Location with Views Over Boston Square To The Sea
- Parking Space
Situated in a sought after location with VIEWS OVER BOSTON SQUARE TO THE SEA! A semi-detached established guest house with 8 ensuite rooms (some with a balcony), separate owner living accommodation, garden, parking and summerhouse. Predicted income details available on request
Hunstanton is a popular Victorian seaside resort on the coast of north Norfolk. Offering a wide range of shops including supermarkets, banks and a bus station with regular services to nearby villages and King's Lynn. Just a short walk from the town centre, is the beach which has a promenade, funfair, bowls, pitch & putt and sealife centre. Hunstanton is an ideal location for a holiday home or permanent residence. King's Lynn is approximately 16 miles from Hunstanton and has direct train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London.
Guest House Accommodation
Staircase to the first floor, radiator and doors to the lounge and dining room.
Lounge 13' 3" x 9' 6" plus bay ( 4.04m x 2.90m plus bay )
Bay window, two radiators and feature fireplace.
Dining Room 15' 9" max x 11' 10" plus bay ( 4.80m max x 3.61m plus bay )
Bay window, two radiators and feature fireplace.
First Floor Landing
Stained glass window, two radiators and staircase to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 9' 11" plus bay ( 3.28m x 3.02m plus bay )
Window, door to balcony and radiator. EN SUITE: Bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 8' 10" plus bay ( 2.69m x 2.69m plus bay )
Window, door to balcony, radiator and fitted wardrobe. ENSUITE: Shower CLOAKROOM: WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3 18' max x 9' 5" plus bay ( 5.49m max x 2.87m plus bay )
Bay window, radiator and feature fireplace. ENSUITE: Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and window.
Bedroom 4 14' 4" x 14' into bay ( 4.37m x 4.27m into bay )
Bay window, radiator, fitted wardrobe and views over Boston Square to the sea. ENSUITE: Shower, WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Four storage cupboards, two radiators and access to loft space.
Bedroom 5 15' 9" max x 14' 1" max ( 4.80m max x 4.29m max )
Window with view over Boston Square to the sea, radiator. ENSUITE: Shower, WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Bedroom 6 13' 2" plus recess x 11' 8" ( 4.01m plus recess x 3.56m )
Window and radiator ENSUITE: Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Bedroom 7 9' 6" max x 9' 5" ( 2.90m max x 2.87m )
Window, radiator and built in wardrobe ENSUITE: Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin.
Bedroom 8 16' 6" max x 9' 8" ( 5.03m max x 2.95m )
Window and radiator ENSUITE: Bath with hand held shower, WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
WC, wash hand basin and window
Kitchen 15' 10" x 11' 4" max ( 4.83m x 3.45m max )
Range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over and inset sink and drainer. Space for range style cooker, space for fridge/freezer. Island with breakfast bar and cupboards below. Radiator and door to patio area.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" plus bay x 7' 2" ( 3.02m plus bay x 2.18m )
Window, door to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" plus recess x 10' 1" ( 3.12m plus recess x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, window and radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 11' ( 4.24m max x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window and door to the side, storage cupboards and radiator.
Corner bath, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed window, wall-in wardrobe and radiator.
Spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer and laundry storage area.
Self Contained Unit
Hall with stairs to the first floor
Bedroom 13' 9" max x 9' 9" plus bay ( 4.19m max x 2.97m plus bay )
Wooden framed bay window and circular window with stained glass feature, radiator.
ENSUITE: Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
There is a car parking space, outside seating area and summer house with electric.
This property is one of the 16 'Arts and Craft Houses' in Hunstanton
The Arts and Crafts movement was an international movement in the decorative and fine arts that flourished in Europe and North America between 1880 and 1910. It stood for traditional craftsmanship using simple forms. It advocated economic and social reform and was essentially anti-industrial. It was inspired by the writings of the architect Augustus Pugin, the writer John Ruskin and the artist William Morris. The Arts and Crafts buildings in Hunstanton are unique, coming from the architects' recognition of local vernacular building traditions using local materials, but in a new way. Herbert G Ibberson was the key architect of the "Hunstanton School".
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Austin Street, HUNSTANTON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station13.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hunstanton William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Hunstanton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN104754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.