Copenhagen Gardens, Chiswick
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Gated Development
- Allocated Off Street Parking
- Top Floor
- Fitted Kitchen
- Dual-Aspect Reception Room
- Tiled Bathroom
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Entryphone System
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close To Local Amenities
Copenhagen Gardens is a picturesque gated development on the border of Bedford Park in Chiswick. The style of the development is inspired by Danish villages, reflected in the characterful exteriors of the buildings and the abundance of greenery on the site. Residents are able to take advantage of an excellent selection of independent and high-street shops and restaurants on nearby Turnham Green Terrace, as well as in Acton town centre. Turnham Green and Chiswick Park Underground stations, and South Acton and Acton Central Mainline stations, provide commuters with an array of transport connections into and out of the city centre.
BrochuresCopenhagen Gardens, Chiswick
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Copenhagen Gardens, Chiswick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Acton Station0.3 miles
- Acton Central Station0.4 miles
- Chiswick Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Founded in 2008, Thorgills has grown to become West London's most successful independent award-winning agent. We provide clients with sales, lettings, property management and commercial property services, focussing on Acton, Brentford, Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith and Isleworth. Our experienced team of over 40 property professionals undergo rigorous regular training to maintain their outstanding standards of customer service, property expertise, compliance and local knowledge.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30601068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thorgills, Brentford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.