Penrhyn Crescent, London, SW14
- Spacious house
- Period features
- 5 double bedrooms
- South facing garden
- Off street parking/driveway
- Scope to extend/modernise
The house benefits from a driveway, garage, south-facing garden and five double bedrooms.
The ground floor living space consists of a large lounge, wide entrance hall, internal access to the garage, separate WC and to the rear a dining/reception room leading out to the garden and a separate kitchen-diner also leading out to the garden.
The garden offers side access, is wider than many other properties in the area and offers a pleasant open southerly aspect which isn't overlooked.
Penrhyn Crescent is situated seconds from the high street and in the extremely sought after Parkside area of East Sheen close to Mortlake Station and primary schools.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Penrhyn Crescent, London, SW14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mortlake Station0.3 miles
- North Sheen Station0.8 miles
- Barnes Bridge Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Chestertons Estate Agents, Sheen
Entrance on Sheen Lane, Ground Floor, 254 Upper Richmond Road West, Sheen, London, SW14 8AG
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SEE210045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.