Battersea Power Station
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- 1077 sq ft
- Winter Garden
- Battersea Roof Gardens
Battersea Roof Gardens is one of the latest opportunities within the development, and features a unique sea of green on its rooftop. It will be a great space for residents to explore, relax in and take in the spectacular riverside views of London. The building will also offer a unique rooftop pool experience unlike most others.
Battersea Power Station -
- A vibrant new destination for London, housing a community of homes, shops, cafes, offices, leisure, and cultural venues, with over 19 acres of public space.
- The brand-new Zone 1 Tube station, meanwhile, will provide excellent connectivity to the rest of London, with Waterloo (7 minutes), London Bridge (10 minutes), Bank (12 minutes), and King's Cross (20 minutes) all within easy reach.
- Battersea power the station site is 42 acres and will house 3,992 apartments, three hotels and more than 250 shops and restaurants not including a riverside park and leisure facilities.
Completion Q4 of 2021.
Battersea Power Station
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Battersea Park Station0.3 miles
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.6 miles
- Pimlico Station0.7 miles
About the agent
O’Sullivan Property Consultants Limited is an independent firm of Property Consultants established in 2005 specialising in Residential Lettings, Management and Advising clients in their purchases of Residential and Investment Properties. Our Mayfair office is ideally located right in the heart of central London, within close proximity to all the desirable residential areas. Our staff are highly experienced and have extensive knowledge of all types of residential properties.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101709000806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Sullivan Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.