Harperbury Park Off Harper Lane, Radlett, WD7 9HQ
- Gated drive, Double garage with double width driveway parking
- Novoferm steel manually operated garage door
- Patio doors leading onto the rear garden
- 5 Star Customer Satisfaction - More than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us
- Fitted Space Pro sliding wardrobes to master and second bedroom / Wardrobes finished with silver mirrored door fronts
- Fully integrated AEG kitchen appliances including hob, double electric oven and fridge freezer
- Separate study room, perfect for a home office
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Step inside The Bolberry and appreciate the thoughtful design that has gone into every aspect of this charming five bedroom home, situated in the highly sought-after stunning semi-rural town of Radlett. Offering modern, luxurious living throughout with imaginative layouts this home is ideal for family living.
Enjoy the family-friendly open-plan kitchen/dining/family area with a stunning galleried landing, upgraded worktops and bi-fold doors leading out to the rear garden, creating the perfect place as the hub of the house or for entertaining. There is also a separate utility room for added convenience. The downstairs living space also includes a separate lounge and a study ideal for working from home or an additional space to relax. The entrance hall has a downstairs cloakroom and useful storage.
Upstairs, two of the five double bedrooms offer fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room with contemporary Roca sanitary ware. The first floor also has a further modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle and an additional storage cupboard.
This home is finished externally with a double garage and double width driveway.
•Double garage with double width driveway parking
•Novoferm steel manually operated garage door
•Bifold doors leading onto the rear garden
•Turfed front garden and side gate (as per landscape drawing)
•Separate study room, perfect for a home office
•Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with matching Quartz worksurface
•Fully integrated AEG kitchen appliances including hob, double electric oven and fridge freezer
•Chrome switches and sockets to the kitchen area
•Feature LED cupboard lighting
•Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
•Fitted Space Pro sliding wardrobes to master and second bedroom / Wardrobes finished with silver mirrored door fronts
•Two en-suites to master and second bedroom
•Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
•High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Kitchen - 3.67 x 3.63 metre
- Dining - 3.64 x 5.97 metre
- Family Area - 2.96 x 2.88 metre
- Lounge - 3.99 x 5.05 metre
- Study - 3.99 x 2.58 metre
- Bed One - 3.71 x 5.08 metre
- Bed Two - 3.64 x 2.91 metre
- Bed Three - 4.05 x 2.79 metre
- Bed Four - 4.05 x 2.79 metre
- Bed Five - 3.17 x 2.79 metre
Harperbury Park Off Harper Lane, Radlett, WD7 9HQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radlett Station1.4 miles
- How Wood Station2.0 miles
- Park Street Station2.1 miles
About the development
Harperbury Park, Radlett -You can book a 1-2-1 or virtual appointment with our Sales Team between Thursday - Monday, 10am - 5pm. Simply call or send an enquiry to get started!
- A superb collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes In the desirable area of Radlett, Hertfordshire
- Beautiful tree lined avenues and mature grounds surround this charming modern development
- We want to reassure you that we are still very much open by appointment only and our experienced staff are here to help you in any way. Before you visit, please take a read of our Covid-19 Sales Office Operating Procedure on our website.
- Excellent transport links into London with local stations where you could be in the capital within 30 mins!
- Talk to us about our ways to help you move.
- Book your 1-2-1 appointment here to find out about our fantastic incentives available and you will see were more than just homes. We're Homes. With Bloor Standards.
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.