Nuthurst, Nr. Horsham
- A beautiful detached Grade II Listed period house
- Occupying an attractive & accessible rural location within 4.7 miles of the old market town of Horsham
- 3 reception rooms including study, 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Extensive garaging with spacious 1st floor 1 bed annexe over. Garden office
- Delightful gardens with swimming pool & tennis court
- Adjoining paddocks bordering woodland & with separate access
- Overall, approx. 4.1 acres (1.66 Ha)
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with H J Burt
Ceiling heights in most rooms are good given the property's age and the ground floor accommodation includes a double aspect drawing room with inglenook fireplace, spacious study with fitted bookshelving, sitting room/dining room with window and door overlooking the lovely rear gardens, and corner fireplace with log burning stove; opening to kitchen with fitted wood fronted units with tiled work surfaces incorporating a six ring Calor gas hob, electric double oven and twin bowl stainless steel sink unit. At the rear of the property is a utility room with built-in boiler cupboard, shelved larder, rear lobby with further utility areas and cloakroom.
On the first floor the landing has a walk-in airing cupboard and leads to the main bedroom with dressing table alcove, built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room; and three further bedrooms each with built-in wardrobe and a vanity unit. Family bathroom.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Nuthurst, Nr. Horsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsham Station3.7 miles
- Christ's Hospital Station3.7 miles
- Littlehaven Station4.2 miles
About the agent
H.J.Burt is an independent partnership dealing with a wide range of property related matters throughout Sussex and the adjoining counties.
The business was established in 1887 by Harry Jas Burt a well respected auctioneer, land agent and valuer. The firm has been through many changes over the last 110 years (many will remember the name Churchman Burt) and was re-formed as H.J. Burt & Son in 1993.
We are based in the heart of West Sussex with two offices in prominent High Street po
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8471293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.