Sutherland Road, London, E17
- Lovely top floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Private balcony with stunning views of Walthamstow and as far as Epping Forest
- Purpose built apartment with lift access
- Separate modern kitchen
- Wide hallways and ample storage
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Spacious and light sitting room
- Area of ongoing regeneration
- 796 sq ft (73.9 sq m)
The location is perfect for commuters, with Blackhorse Road Underground Station being a 10 minute walk away and offering a 20 minute journey time into Central London. The Blackhorse Road area has been undergoing an enormous regeneration project, making this an exciting place to live, and there are many creative ventures in the area.
The apartment was built to a high specification, with stylish monochrome decor and is extremely bright and welcoming. There is a spacious sitting room which has large doors that open out onto a generous, South-East facing balcony, with beautiful views of Walthamstow and Epping Forest. A large separate kitchen also has space to dine and entertain. There are two double bedrooms and a recently renovated family sized bathroom. The hallways are wide and welcoming and there are lots of storage cupboards throughout the apartment, perfect for clutter free living.
OUT AND ABOUT
Yonder - One of the best indoor climbing centres in the UK!
Walthamstow Wetlands - Visit the largest wetlands in Europe - see the cormorants nesting, enjoy the beautiful water views or grab a bite to eat in the converted engine house.
Crate St James - lots of shops and places to eat and drink.
Blackhorse Workshop - A fully equipped public access wood and metal workshop offering courses and with a trendy on-site Cafe called Wood St Coffee offering brunches, cakes and great coffee.
Higham Hill Park - with two children's playgrounds, a big open green space and a cafe that does the best Sunday roast in Walthamstow!
Truman Brewery - This Walthamstow brewery is home to a tap room, an immersive visitor experience, a street food market, a performance space and artist studios. As well as Truman's Brewery there are lots of other breweries in the area (Signature, Exhale, Wildcard and Hackney Brewery) making up the Walthamstow Beer Mile.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sutherland Road, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackhorse Road Station0.4 miles
- St. James Street Station0.8 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Experienced East London Agent offering a friendly and professional service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Having seen first hand that selling or letting a property can be a stressful time for sellers and landlords I endeavour to offer a personalised, one on one service. I manage the transaction from start to finish, to ensure the client feels supported and confident throughout the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Cambriacourt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linus Jackson, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.