71 High Street, Porthmadog, LL49
- Fantastic Opportunity, Great High Street Premises
- Attractive Corner Building, Town Centre
- 60 Cover Cafe, On Site Bakery, 8 Bedrooms
- 'Big Rock' Cafe, Shop, Snack Bar
- 8 Bedroom Accommodation
- Including Private Parking/Yard Close By
- Close To Snowdonia National Park
- Popular Coastal Town On Beautiful Llyn Peninsula
A great opportunity *large high street premises* commercial and residential in a prominent position in the popular coastal town of Porthmadog.
71 High Street is an attractive building with the established popular 'Big Rock Cafe' on the ground floor, an on site bakery and 8 bedroom, 5 bathroom accommodation spread over the 1st and 2nd floors. There is a secure parking and yard area close by which is included in the sale.
* viewings are by appointment*
With 2 high street entrances - steps up to the middle entrance which leads into a hallway and through to the first cafe seating area. The other entrance is on the corner and leads straight into the shop/serving counter area.
Entrance Hall Area.
Front cafe room.
Rear cafe room with vaulted ceiling.
Shop, Serving Area, Snack Bar.
Ladies & Gents Toilets.
There is an inner hall giving access to the stairs to the first floor residential accommodation. There are stairs down to the lower ground floor. There is a trades entrance on the side road, Snowdon Street.
The accommodation is flexible depending on how many living rooms/bedrooms you need.
There are 6 bedrooms, 4 shower rooms, 1 bathroom - 4 are ensuite, and an office on this floor.
There are 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, a dining room, kitchen and laundry/cloakroom on this floor.
Lower Ground Floor
The working bakery, several store rooms, a workshop, laundry room.
Off Road Parking
A large enclosed yard with off road parking in front of the entrance, the opening gates are wide to allow vehicles to pass into the yard - therefore the yard can be used for additional parking, a caravan, boat store, shed storage or a garden area.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
71 High Street, Porthmadog, LL49
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Porthmadog Station0.3 miles
- Minffordd Station1.9 miles
- Penrhyndeudraeth Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1162271-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Llandudno. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.