Pandongate House, Newcastle
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Furnished Property
Quayside multi-storey car park is located directly opposite the apartment and Manors multi-storey car park is just a 2 minute walk away. Perfect location for any City Centre workers.
If you are interested, please call us to arrange a viewing.
Water rates are included in the rental payment.
Pandongate House, Newcastle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manors Station0.4 miles
- Newcastle Central Station0.3 miles
- St James Station0.5 miles
About the agent
An introduction to Let Direct NE.
Setting the Standard in Lettings and Property Management
- Operating for over twelve years throughout the North East, from Northumberland to North Yorkshire.
- Experience and expertise in all aspects of lettings.
- Fixed and transparent pricing.
- Unrivalled exposure on all major portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket.
- At the forefront of industry changes, particularly in relation to tenant safety.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30603426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let Direct NE Ltd, Gateshead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.