7 Hemmingfield Close Worksop
- TWO BED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL CLOSE
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DRIVEWAY AND BRICK GARAGE
- EPC BAND D
THE PROPERTY WAS ALTERED SEVERAL YEARS AGO SO THAT THE MAIN BEDROOM WAS CONVERTED INTO A DINING ROOM BUT COULD EASILY BE CONVERTED BACK TO FORM THE FIRST BEDROOM.
THE PROPERTY IS SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL CLOSE OFF HEMMINGFIELD CRESCENT, TO THE NORTH OF THE TOWN AND PROVIDES SCOPE FOR SOME REFITTING ETC.
SIDE ENTRANCE HALL
Central heating radiator. Cupboard housing the baxi gas combi central heating boiler.
LOUNGE 5.03m x 3.71m (16' 6'' x 12' 2'')
Log effect gas fire (may need attention) fitted in a feature stone fire place with television plinth etc, central heating radiator and bow window to the front. Sliding door into the former Bedroom One which is now a Dining Room.
DINING ROOM/BEDROOM ONE 4.06m reducing to 3.07m x 3.73m (13' 4'' x 12' 3'') (10' 1'')
Central heating radiator. Patio doors opening onto the rear south facing patio and garden.
KITCHEN 2.9m x 2.46m (9' 6'' x 8' 1'')
Double bowl sink unit, drawers, cupboards, worktops, high level cupboards, Moffatt 65 four burner gas hob with extractor above and oven below, plumbing for automatic washing machine and central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 3.1m x 3.23m overall (10' 2'' x 10' 7'')
Central heating radiator.
Panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low flush w/c, tiled walls, electric shower above the bath position and central heating radiator.
To the front there is a garden area and a long driveway to the side leading down to a brick garage. The driveway has been heightened to allow easy access at a reduced height to the Side Entrance Hall.
To the rear there is a paved patio with garden beyond, lawn and greenhouse. The rear garden faces South.
Up and over door and electrics laid on.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
7 Hemmingfield Close Worksop
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worksop Station1.2 miles
- Shireoaks Station2.1 miles
- Whitwell Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Temporary Office opening times:
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday- 9:00am to 12:00pm
We recognise that our clients need outstanding levels of service, COMMITMENT AND COMMUNICATION and we believe there is no substitute for experience and local knowledge. As Worksop's most established agents you will find our approach fresh but friendly. It's your major sale or purchase at stake so we
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference H701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Hawke Property Services, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.