New Eidyn, St James Quarter, Edinburgh, EH13SS
- A development by Native Land who have earned a reputation worldwide for the quality of their residential developments in London
- 152 apartments on the fifth to eighth floors, ranging from studio to four bedrooms
- Private fifth floor residents' gardens with outstanding views for relaxing and entertaining
- Located in the very centre of the city and within the elegant Georgian surroundings of the New Town
- Resident's ground floor reception, concierge and 24 hour security
- Private underground residents' car parking
- The highest quality interiors with a crafted contemporary flair
- Membership rights to the neighbouring W Edinburgh hotel's gym
- Expansive views over Edinburgh City Centre to the Firth of Forth
- Part of the St James Quarter lifestyle destination, benefitting from four floors of shopping, dining and leisure
Contact us to receive the current availability list, fly-through tour and New Eidyn brochure, available by application only.
Rettie & Co. are delighted to be bringing Edinburgh's most anticipated residential development to market, launching later in 2021. One of the largest regeneration projects in the UK, with retail, leisure and hotels injecting over £1 billion of investment into the city, its arrival will reaffirm Edinburgh's reputation as one of the most exciting and forward-thinking destinations in Europe.
Located in the very centre of the city and within the elegant Georgian surroundings of the New Town, these luxurious apartments are within moments of many of Edinburgh's famous landmarks and essential amenities.
Sitting aloft the ground-breaking new lifestyle destination, New Eidyn will offer 152 apartments, ranging from studio to four bedrooms, providing residents with access to world-class retail, leisure, fitness and hotel facilities on an unprecedented scale for the city centre.
New Eidyn will comprise three distinct residential buildings that will sit on the fifth to eighth floors, above the retail galleria and adjacent to other amenities such as Scotland's first W Edinburgh hotel, the centre piece of the entire development. With amazing sky gardens on the fifth floor, residents will have captivating panoramic views towards the Firth of Forth.
The hotel-style concierge service for residents will be second to none. From the 24-hour security to the range of bespoke amenities, every requirement has been considered and is delivered to an exceptional standard.
Designed to combine the rich textures of Edinburgh with the elegance of contemporary design, the philosophy of thoughtful, crafted design is prevalent throughout the apartments. The living spaces are perfect for entertaining, featuring Leicht kitchens, Siemens appliances and carefully chosen natural materials such as stone worktops and wooden flooring.
Apartments reference Edinburgh's classical interiors, but with a contemporary flair. This is about modern living without limits. Floor to ceiling windows make the most of natural light, and spaces are finished with the finest materials. The bathrooms are spacious and peaceful, with bespoke vanity units and high quality sanitaryware.
At New Eidyn, residents can also enjoy their very own private gardens on the fifth floor - a natural oasis of calm high above the bustle of the city. The carefully designed landscaping uses sweeping lawns, interconnecting walkways and varied planting to create an enchanting environment - a unique sanctuary within Edinburgh's vibrant city centre.
New Eidyn at St James Quarter is a prime example of city enhancing place-making and will be a unique and inspiring place to live in and visit. The development is by Native Land. Native Land has been bringing forward high-quality, versatile developments throughout the UK since 2003. Partnering with world-class architects and designers to set new standards for innovation, quality and usability, they provide consistent returns for investors, and authentic, high-quality homes, jobs and community spaces.
For reservations and sales enquiries about this exceptional residential development, please contact our broker team to find out more.
Please note, images are computer generated for illustrative purposes only.
New Eidyn, St James Quarter, Edinburgh, EH13SS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station0.3 miles
- Haymarket Station1.4 miles
- Slateford Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Our New Homes Sales and Marketing Team are market leaders, responsible for selling approximately £96m of new build property over the last 12 months. The team are currently sole agent on 21 developments, totalling 644 properties, providing exceptional levels of service across Scotland in all aspects of sales and marketing, from campaign set-ups through to property handovers.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NewEidyn3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rettie & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.