Common Road, Bressingham, Diss
- **78% SHARED OWNERSHIP**
- **PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS**
- Semi-Detached House
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Generous Sized Garden
- Off Road Parking for Two/Three Cars
**78% SHARED OWNERSHIP** A semi detached house located in the popular village of Bressingham. Featuring a fitted kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms, family bathroom, a generous sized rear garden with a summer house and off road parking for two/three cars.
Located within the desirable village of Bressingham close to the town of Diss.
Diss is a popular and thriving market town offering a full range of facilities, good links to major roads and mainline train station to Liverpool Street, London and Norwich. The town offers well regarded schooling through to six form level, a modern health centre along with various sporting and leisure amenities.
The A140 provides access to Norwich and Ipswich, both around 25 miles away and the A143 links up to the A14 leading to Cambridge and the Midlands beyond. The historic town of Bury St Edmunds lies around 18 miles to the South West.
Front aspect double glazed door, understairs cupboard and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' x 9' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.95m )
Front aspect double glazed window, fire place with electric fire, radiator and carpet.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.93m x 2.62m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and french doors to the rear garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, one and a half bowl, work surfaces, tiled splash back, electric oven and induction hob with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, water softener and tiled floor.
Airing cupboard, loft access and doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.28m )
Front aspect double glazed window, walk in cupboard with light, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.24m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Two rear aspect double glazed windows, shower cubicle with fully plumbed electric shower, low level flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a gravel driveway for two/three cars, a small laid to lawn with mature flowers, shrubs and trees.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub and flower borders, paved patio area making this the perfect spot for relaxing throughout the summer months and enclosed mature hedging.
Priority is given to local residents.
Rent is £82.50 per calendar month.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Common Road, Bressingham, Diss
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Diss Station2.6 miles
- Eccles Road Station6.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Diss William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Diss
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS108679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.