Limeslade Close, Cardiff
- No Chain
- Fully Renovated
- Quiet Location
- Communal Gardens
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
For live tours, unique photos and get exclusive first look on our new properties before anyone else - follow our social media;
Instagram - instagram.com/onlineagentcardiff/
Facebook - facebook.com/onlineagentcardiff
A ground floor studio flat nestled away in the corner of a quiet road within a short walking distance of Waungron train station and local shops.
The property offers an open plan living space for kitchen, lounge and bedroom with built in wardrobes, separate dressing room and bathroom. Further benefits UPVC double glazed windows, private parking, electric heating and beautifully kept communal gardens
Years Remaining: 88 Years
Service Charge: £800 Per Annum
Ground Rent: £64.20 Per Annum
Every effort has been made to ensure all details on this page are correct. All information given (including but not limited to photographs, floorplans, measurements and costs) should only be treated as a general guide and description of the property. No survey of the property or of its contents has been conducted and further details should be checked with your legal representative. If you believe any information on this page is incorrect then please contact us. All information and photographs are copyright Online Agent Cardiff.
Tenure: WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE PROPERTY IS LEASENo HOLD BUT PLEASE VERIFY THIS VIA YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE.
Limeslade Close, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waun-gron Park Station0.2 miles
- Fairwater Station0.6 miles
- Danescourt Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Online Agent Cardiff is a hybrid estate agency which offers the same complete service found at a traditional estate agency, whilst also taking advantage of all that an online service can provide. Jointly owned by brothers Nick and Richard Tatham, their hybrid model has the potential to deliver a swift sale from being in front of millions of buyers online and provide considerable savings for sellers, all without compromising service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 59LC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Online Agent Cardiff, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.