Stone Cross Lane North, Lowton, WA3
- Situated on the desirable Stonecross Lane North in the heart of Lowton St Luke's
- his Three/Four bedroom property has been extensively extended to the side & rear
- fully renovated throughout. Finished to a very high standard
- Corner plot with garage and parking for several vehicles
- Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
Dining Room (was originally planned for a downstairs bedroom with en suite.)
Split Level Landing
Every care has been taken with the preparation of this Sales Brochure but it is for general guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance, professional verification should be sought. This sales brochure does not constitute a contract or part of a contract. We are not qualified to verify tenure of a property. Prospective purchasers should seek clarification from their solicitor or verify the tenure of this property for themselves by visiting The mention of any appliances, fixtures or fittings does not imply they are in working order, and be advised to check before entering into a binding contract. Photographs are reproduced for general information and cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale. All dimensions are approximate
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Stone Cross Lane North, Lowton, WA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton-le-Willows Station1.9 miles
- Earlestown Station2.7 miles
- Bryn Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Robinson & Lyon, your Locally- Based Estate Agent.
Mike, born and raised in the area, and with over 20yrs experience in Estate Agency and Lettings Management, has an extensive knowledge of every aspect of the Property Sector and Current Market Trends; an advantage that we, at Robinson & Lyon, believe should be passed on to all our customers.
Robinson & Lyon offer a complete, LOW FIXED PRICE, comprehensive service, combined with excellent customer assistance from start t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson & Lyon, Lowton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.