- Furnish type:
- Detached house
- Five bedroom
- Student property
- Kitchen with appliances
- Reception room
- Downstairs shower
- Arranged over three floors
- Private enclosed garden
This well presented five bedroom detached house is located in a popular student area close to Surrey University with easy Guildford town centre and A3 access.
The ground floor comprises hallway leading to large double bedroom, spacious reception room, kitchen with appliances, conservatory with access to the private enclosed garden, downstairs cloakroom and shower room.
On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms, a further bedroom and bathroom suite and stairs leading to the final offer which offers yet another double bedroom.
The property further features off street parking for two cars.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station1.0 miles
- London Road Station1.4 miles
- Shalford Station2.7 miles
About the agent
We are a fully independent business that has quickly built up an enviable network of branches across Surrey and Hampshire. Two thirds of our business comes via recommendations, demonstrating that we are totally committed to providing our clients with a proactive and dynamic approach to moving, from start to finish.
Contact us today and your local property expert will be in touch to arrange your FREE no ob
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540037941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bourne Estate Agents, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.