- Situated Within Approx 7 Acres
- Beautiful Location
- Close To Open Moorland
- Viewing Advised
- Further Development Potential STPC
- Stone Barn With Planning To Convert
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with View Property
The property itself has accommodation arranged over three floors with three en-suite bedrooms and a balcony taking full advantage of the view across the garden. The barn with planning is behind the main dwelling, with the planning already activated. The field and main baulk of the land is at the rear with an entrance to the lane and wonderful views. The workshop and single storey barn are at the front and offer further potential for conversion subject to the necessary planning permissions. There is parking at the side and well planted gardens at the front with a range of flowers, shrubs and trees.
The situation is idyllic with few neighbours and open moorland at the top of the access lane yet the thriving market town of Tavistock is barely 6 miles away.The accommodation includes an entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and WC on the ground floor. On the first floor is the dual aspect living room with log burner, en-suite bedroom and a door providing access at the rear alongside the balcony at the front. On the second floor are two further en-suite bedrooms. There are some lovely views from the windows and the property has oil fired central heating.
15' 5'' MAX x 13' 8'' MAX (4.71m MAX x 4.17m MAX)
11' 0'' x 10' 5'' (3.35m x 3.17m)
5' 8'' x 4' 0'' (1.73m x 1.22m)
First Floor Landing
11' 2'' x 8' 5'' (3.41m x 2.57m)
11' 3'' narrowing to 5' 3'' x 6' 8'' narrowing to 3' 3'' (3.43m narrowing to 1.60m x 2.03m narrowing to 1.00m)
14' 4'' x 12' 11'' (4.36m x 3.93m)
Second Floor Landing
11' 3'' x 10' 2'' (3.44m x 3.10m)
8' 1'' x 3' 11'' (2.46m x 1.19m)
8' 11'' x 4' 8'' (2.72m x 1.43m)
11' 7'' x 9' 3'' (3.53m x 2.81m)
8' 1'' narrowing to 6' 3'' x 5' 3'' (2.46m narrowing to 1.90m x 1.61m)
Mains electric, water, private drainage
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gunnislake Station6.9 miles
About the agent
Experienced and dynamic company with 85 years' experience in the local property market
Open/available 7 days a week and available 12 hours a day from Monday - Friday
Marketing on nearly 100 property websites including Rightmove, On The Market, Zoopla and Primelocation
Extensive local, regional and national marketing
London office and regular high profile property exhibitions in the capital
Part of a large Sou
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10887594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by View Property, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.