Bluntisham Road, Needingworth, PE27
- Detached 4 double bedroom home
- Single garage and driveway with parking for two cars
- Open-plan kitchen with family/dining areas and French doors
- Adjoining utility room
- Bay-fronted lounge
- Separate study - Ideal home office
- Main bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom
*PART EXCHANGE XTRA* HOUSE TO SELL? TALK TO US ABOUT OUR PART EXCHANGE XTRA* SCHEME TO HELP YOU MAKE A MOVE TO YOUR NEW HOME.
The Bradgate - Featuring an open-plan kitchen with dining and family areas opening onto the garden through French doors. The bay-fronted lounge offers a place to relax, while a separate study is an ideal place to work from home. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, the main with en suite shower room and a family bathroom.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 8677mm x 4807mm (28'5'' x 15'9'')
- Lounge - 4999mm x 3658mm (16'4'' x 12'0'')
- Study - 2762mm x 2295mm (9'0'' x 7'6'')
- Utility - 1687mm x 1724mm (5'6'' x 5'7'')
- Wc - 1614mm x 986mm (5'3'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3910mm x 3791mm (12'9'' x 12'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2162mm x 1799mm (7'1'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3720mm x 3885mm (12'2'' x 12'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3329mm x 3263mm (10'11'' x 10'8'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3353mm x 3112mm (11'0'' x 10'2'')
- Bathroom - 2124mm x 1700mm (6'11'' x 5'6'')
BrochuresBrochure for Needingworth Park
Bluntisham Road, Needingworth, PE27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station7.1 miles
About the development
- Surrounded by countryside and nearby to the Ouse Fen Nature Reserve
- Easy access to the A14 and A1
- Just a 5 minute drive to St Ives independent shops, restaurants, supermarkets and more
- Ofsted Outstanding rated Holywell C of E primary school and Ofsted Good St Ivo Academy nearby
- Travel into Cambridge with the Guided Busway from St Ives in just 50 minutes
- Enquire today!
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.