Merton Lane, Highgate, London, N6
- Detached 6-bedroom home
- Fantastic south facing views across London and towards the North Downs
- Gated and off-street parking for 4/5 cars
- Excellent size front and rear gardens in approx. 0.25 acre
- Large reception rooms offering flexible accommodation for entertainment
- EPC Rating = C
Savills are proud to offer for sale, Merton House on Merton Lane. The property has been in the same family ownership since 1996 and was fully renovated and extended in 2015. It sits proud at the top of the hill enjoying sweeping views down Merton Lane, towards Parliament Hill and the surrounding area with Hampstead Heath and The Highgate Ponds 0.1 mile walk away. It provides a home where the work/life balance is achieved through easy and fast accessibility for work in the City and West End (approx. 4 miles) and the setting of the wooded slopes of Highgate. The top-class schools of Highgate and Hampstead are within easy reach.
On entering the property, one will quickly notice how much natural light floods in, due to clever use of roof lights, as well as the south-facing position of the property and the fact that most rooms within the house have windows on at least two sides.
The property further benefits from large front and rear gardens, which all encompass the house, all behind security gates and a driveway which offers off-street parking for 4/5 cars. Our clients completed in 2015 an extensive renovation programme which included various extensions of the existing property as well as a comprehensive refurbishment of the entire property. The result is a fantastic family home with both elegant and flexible reception space and large family kitchen, home office and 6 bedrooms, all surrounded by the green spaces which the gardens offer. A south-facing garden room provides sunlight space for an office, studio or a gym or simply for relaxation. The second floor could be used for staff accommodation.
Merton Lane is situated roughly equidistant between the fashionable Swains Lane and Highgate High Street and is adjacent to Hampstead Heath with walks to Parliament Hill, Kenwood House and Hampstead High Street.
Square Footage: 4,506 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Merton Lane, Highgate, London, N6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highgate Station0.8 miles
- Gospel Oak Station0.8 miles
- Archway Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAH200254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.