2 Garbutts Yard, Briggswath
- Charming cottage with a log burner & private parking
- Deceptively spacious accommodation over 2 floors
- Open plan living room with a modern kitchen
- 2 double bedroom & tiled shower room
- Gas central heating & double-glazing throughout
- South-facing terrace & private parking for one vehicle
- Ideal holiday home close to the coast & moors
- Contact Hope & Braim to arrange an early viewing
This charming cottage is deceptively spacious and has the benefit of a sheltered, south-facing terrace and private parking. Ideally located for those seeking the peace and quiet of a village setting, whilst only a short drive or good walk from the attractions of the nearby coastal town of Whitby. The middle cottage of a terrace of three arranged around private gardens and sheltered by the lee of Carr Hill, these gardens are a real suntrap and provide the perfect spot to sit and enjoy a cold glass of something. The cottages were built-in 2003 as holiday accommodation and were all let as successful holiday lets with guests returning year on year. The accommodation comprises an open plan living room/kitchen on the ground floor, with an attractive brick fireplace and log burning stove being a focal point, whilst a modern kitchen has integrated appliance including the essential dishwasher. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, both with ample built-in storage and a modern tiled shower room, all benefitting from having gas central heating and double-glazing throughout. So, if you are looking for a cottage that is ready to use with no major maintenance required and having the coast and moors on your doorstep, then we feel this property is worth closer inspection.
2 Garbutts Yard, Briggswath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sleights Station0.2 miles
- Ruswarp Station1.4 miles
- Whitby Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Hope & Braim Estate Agency is based in Whitby and provide expert local knowledge coupled with first class presentation and customer service.
We operate to the highest professional standards whether you are buying, selling, or investing. Visit us today in branch or contact us to arrange a free property appraisal.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hope & Braim Estate Agents, Whitby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.