The Clarendon I, Stevenson Crescent, Oxford
- UP TO 5.9% YIELD AND SAVE Â£15,000 ON STAMP DUTY*
- 50% SOLD IN THE FIRST PHASE
- READY TO MOVE IN
- Part Exchange*
- Amtico flooring in the Kitchen and Hallway
- Saxony carpets in the living room and bedrooms
- Porcelanosa tiles in bathrooms
- Silestone kitchen worktop and splashback
- Open plan dining family room leading out into the garden
- Formal lounge with Juliet balcony
This excellent home is eligible for the Stamp Duty holiday for completions by
June 2021, and we will even contribute a £10,000 rent top up so that you
can achieve a rental yield of 5.9% in the first year*.
The Clarendon is a uniquely designed three double bedroom townhouse. The kitchen and dining room area is situated on the ground floor with a cloakroom and separate utility room. On the first floor, the property comes with a spacious living room area, family bathroom and bedroom three. The master bedroom and bedroom two is situated on the top floor, both benefiting from ensuites.
The Steeples offers a selection of exclusive, executive three and four bedroom homes, all finished to the very highest Redrow specification inside and out. Part of an exciting and carefully designed new development to the north east of Oxford, The Steeples gives you the very best of both worlds bordered by stunning Oxfordshire countryside yet with the culture, colleges and community of the city within easy reach. Just off the A40 and a short distance from the M40, commuting couldn't be easier, and with direct trains to London from Oxford or Oxford Parkway in under an hour, you couldn't be better placed. Add in an excellent range of state and independent schools, sports and leisure facilities historic theatres and museums and you have the perfect package for you and your family to enjoy.
*Subject to Redrow's £10,000 contribution for the first year. Please contact us to discuss how this yield was estimated. Stamp duty holiday for eligible parties and completion by the end of June 2021.
**Please note some images are computer generated and are indicative only. Some images may also be from the show homes on the development.
***This advertisement is for Plot 2 The Clarendon
EPC available on request
The Clarendon I, Stevenson Crescent, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station2.8 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station3.6 miles
- Islip Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Breckon & Breckon is an independent firm of Estate Agents established in 1947 and now operating from a network of six offices in the county of Oxfordshire. We are property professionals with many years of experience in the local market. Whilst we are constantly recommended by many firms of solicitors, high street banks and other institutions, we are very proud of the fact that the majority of our new business comes from the personal recommendations of past clients.
As a privately owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUM210161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon New Homes, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.