Carrs Lane, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72
- ARE YOU A FIRST-TIME BUYER? HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Mid townhouse
- Allocated parking for 2 cars
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- French doors to the South West facing garden
- Spacious lounge
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite main bedroom
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Book an appointment today
A versatile home that's warm, welcoming and energy-efficient. The Maidstone is an ideal family home, designed with plenty of space for modern living. The ground floor has a DUAL-ASPECT LOUNGE and OPEN-PLAN kitchen with a dining area and FRENCH DOORS leading to the SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN. On the first floor are two double bedrooms; the main with EN SUITE, a single bedroom and a separate bathroom.
Buy from a HBF 5 Star homebuilder with HELP TO BUY and just a 5% deposit.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4598mm x 3202mm (15'1'' x 10'6'')
- Lounge - 4598mm x 4955mm (15'1'' x 16'3'')
- Wc - 935mm x 1620mm (3'0'' x 5'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2592mm x 4204mm (8'6'' x 13'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2592mm x 1365mm (8'6'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2592mm x 3112mm (8'6'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 1918mm x 2676mm (6'3'' x 8'9'')
- Bathroom - 1918mm x 1702mm (6'3'' x 5'7'')
BrochuresBrochure for Salter's Brook, Cudworth
Carrs Lane, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnsley Station2.8 miles
- Wombwell Station3.6 miles
- Fitzwilliam Station4.7 miles
About the development
Salter's Brook in Cudworth
- Homes selling fast
- Surrounded by open countryside
- Help to Buy available
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- Home working made easy with adaptable living space
- Quality built homes by an award-winning homebuilder
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.