Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16
- Receive £2,000 towards your moving fees
- Opposite ancient woodland
- Semi-detached home
- Open-plan living/dining room with roof windows and French doors to the garden
- Bright kitchen with breakfast area
- Impressive main bedroom with en suite shower room
- Turn the fourth bedroom into your home office and work from home comfortably
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Single garage plus two parking spaces
Receive £2,000 TOWARDS YOUR MOVING FEES.
The ground floor features a bright kitchen with large bay window. The open-plan living and dining room is perfect for entertaining, it has French doors opening onto your garden. First floor offers two double bedrooms, the family bathroom and a single bedroom that you could use as your home office. Your main bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing area is neatly located on the top floor.
- Kitchen - 3724mm x 2468mm (12'2'' x 8'1'')
- Lounge / Dining - 6789mm x 4600mm (22'3'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1728mm x 864mm (5'8'' x 2'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4403mm x 2574mm (14'5'' x 8'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3742mm x 2559mm (12'3'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2778mm x 1963mm (9'1'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 2124mm x 1963mm (6'11'' x 6'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4600mm x 6822mm (15'1'' x 22'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1904mm x 2307mm (6'2'' x 7'6'')
BrochuresBrochure for Wychwood Park-Barratt Homes
Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.3 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.6 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.4 miles
About the development
Discover Wychwood Park
- An award-winning development in Haywards Heath
- Enjoy over 3.7 acres of ancient woodland on your doorstep
- Close to the South Downs National Park
- Easy access to London-only 41 minutes by train
- Great transport links to Gatwick, Crawley, Horsham and the south coast
- Book your appointment now
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.