Green Bottom, Colehill, BH21 2LW
- Contact Hearnes for details - UNEXPECTEDLY REAVAILABLE
- Located in a quiet unmade road
- A well presented and spacious detached three/four bedroom family home
- Good size plot
- Spacious sitting room with open fire facilities
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room with fitted appliances
- Dining room/bedroom four with front aspect leading to stunning garden room
- Master bedroom with separate dressing room and en suite shower room
- Enclosed rear landscaped garden with two patio areas and lawn
• Entrance porch leading to entrance hallway with storage cupboard
• Spacious sitting room enjoying a dual aspect and brick fireplace with open fire facility
• Superb kitchen/breakfast room with butler sink, base and eye level units, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, Rangemaster five ring cooker with matching extractor fan over, space for washing machine, wooden worktops with matching breakfast bar, tiled flooring, door to outer hallway
• Hallway with tiled flooring, sink and door to garage and garden
• Dining room/bedroom four with front aspect leading to stunning garden room with French doors leading on to patio area
• Two further bedrooms
• Family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower over, vanity unit, WC and fully tiled walls
• First floor landing with built in storage cupboard
• Master bedroom with sloping ceilings, separate dressing room and en suite shower room with further access to large loft space
• Double glazing and gas heating
• Electronically operated wooden gate leading to garage
• The garden has been landscaped with large raised Indian sandstone patio ideal for al fresco dining, steps then lead down to further patio and large lawn area, enclosed by panelled fencing
This sought after area of Colehill offers excellent schooling and local shops, parish church, library and hairdresser. The thriving town of Wimborne is approximately 2.5 miles away offering more extensive shopping and leisure facilities as well as numerous restaurants and public houses.
EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Green Bottom, Colehill, BH21 2LW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Situated in the picturesque market town of Wimborne Minster in Dorset, Alan Cosgrove Estate Agents was acquired in September 2013 by Hearnes Estate Agents upon the retirement of the principal, Alan Cosgrove.
Hearnes Estate Agents is built on honesty and integrity whilst providing an unrivalled level of service. Established in 1996 by a husband and wife team, Lyndon Le Boutillier and Lynda Hearne, Hearnes has now become one of the most respected and successful e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 138468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Wimborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.