Handford Road, Ipswich
- Over 70's Retirement Home
- 24/7 Care
- Communal Launderette & Gardens
- Communal Lounge Area
- Regular Events
- Large Wet Room With Bath
- Juliet Balcony
- No Onward Chain
Handford Court is an over seventies retirement home run by McCarthy & Stone. The prestigious development benefits from a communal lounge that hosts regular events, communal gardens and patio areas, launderette room included in the service charge and a mobility scooter store!
IP1 is situated to the West side of Ipswich close to local schools, shops, supermarkets and restaurants. The town centre is within easy reach with a wide variety of shops, supermarkets, the Buttermarket and Sailmakers shopping centres as well as Ipswich mainline station for access to London Liverpool Street. The A14 trunk road is also close by for Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Felixstowe.
Large airing cupboard, entry phone system and carpet.
Lounge 25' 10" x 10' 9" ( 7.87m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear, carpet, radiator, electric fire, extractor fan and a Juliet balcony.
Dining Space 5' 7" x 7' 2" ( 1.70m x 2.18m )
Situated within the lounge with a double glazed window to the side.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear, a range of eye and base level wood units with marble effect tops, white sink with drainer unit and a chrome mixer tap. Electric hob with extractor hood, tiled backsplash and flooring with space for a fridge freezer and dishwasher. Integrated wine rack and an internal glazed door to entry.
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 10' ( 5.11m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpet and a built-in wardrobe.
Bathroom Wet Room 9' 3" x 8' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.67m )
Low-level WC, wooden vanity sink with chrome mixer taps, fully tiled, separate bath, fully tiled and a chrome heated towel rail.
Communal gardens and patio areas.
The service charge and ground rent is inclusive of the heating bills, window cleaning, 24/7 care, water, laundry and one clean per week of the apartment.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Handford Road, Ipswich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ipswich Station0.5 miles
- Derby Road Station1.8 miles
- Westerfield Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ipswich William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Ipswich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS115903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.