Palmerston Road, SW19
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 4 Bedrooms
- On street parking
- Private Patio
- Excellent condition throughout
- Quiet residential road
- Recently refurbished throughout
A simply STUNNING four-bedroom house presented in IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT. This SPACIOUS and BRIGHT property has been recently REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT and comprises a MODERN kitchen. a LARGE reception room and dining area, two MODERN bathrooms and four good sized bedrooms, and further benefits from PRIVATE PATIO and on-street PARKING.
Palmerston Road is ideally located in central Wimbledon only a short walk to the vibrant and lively town centre offering a range of amenities. The property is also in catchment area for Pelham Primary School and St. Marys Primary School.
The nearest stations are: South Wimbledon (Northern Line) and Wimbledon Mainline (National Rail, District Line and Tram Link) offering great access across London.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Palmerston Road, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.2 miles
- South Wimbledon Station0.3 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
We are a dynamic Wimbledon based letting agency with an experienced property management team. Winchester White will provide you with the highest quality and most professional service within the industry.
Our fresh, simple approach combined with our unprecedented work ethic means that we can generate unrivaled results based on your personal requirements.
Looking to rent a flat or house in Wimbledon? Winchester White are the perfect professional option. With years of experience work
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 604f85bb454d4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winchester White, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.