- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom
- Sitting Room, Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Bedrooms with Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Double Garage and Large Driveway
- Attractive Rear Garden enjoying a sunny South Westerly facing Rear Garden
Situated in a quiet close of just 15 detached properties, this well-presented family home must be viewed to be appreciated. The light and airy accommodation comprises to the ground floor of a good sized entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room with double doors leading to the garden, dining room, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances including dishwasher and Rangemaster 90 dual fuel cooker and hood. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property offers scope to extend (subject to planning permission) and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and a detached double garage. A gated side access leads to the rear garden which is a particular feature of the property, enjoying a sunny south westerly aspect. There is a paved patio which leads on to the remainder of the garden which is laid to lawn with well-tended variety of flower and herbaceous borders and an additional seating area to the rear of the garden.
Garage 18’8 x 15’10
Accessed via double doors with light and power.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station1.1 miles
- Wendover Station1.8 miles
- Aylesbury Station3.0 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10882617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.