Endlesham Road, London, SW12
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Kitchen/family room is bathed in natural light
- Magnificent principal bedroom suite with access into a dressing room
- Transport connections are excellent as Balham and Clapham South underground stations are close by (Northern Line)
- Endlesham Road is ideally positioned for the open green spaces of Clapham Common
- Virtual tour available on request
- EPC Rating = D
This wider than average family home offers a very spacious 2,456 Sq.Ft. of family living and entertaining space arranged over three floors, boasting elegant proportions and retaining many original features with high ceilings, period cornicing and ornate fire places.
The welcoming hallway gives access to a stunning reception room which boasts colour and light. Off the hallway is the kitchen/family room, which also has access into a spacious snug. The kitchen/family room has wonderful space and is bathed in natural light from the grand sky light windows and features a central island with breakfast bar with under floor heating and integrated appliances. The bi-folding doors open out on to the tiled garden perfect for al fresco dining and has steps leading to a well landscaped lawn and is bordered by a variety of mature trees and shrubs. There is also a cloakroom on the ground floor.
The first floor features a magnificent principal bedroom suite which has access to a dressing room and a luxuriously appointed en suite bathroom. There is a further guest bedroom with an en suite. The second floor comprises three generously sized bedrooms and two bathroom, one of which is an en suite.
The house further benefits from a utility room in the cellar as well as additional storage.
Endlesham Road is an attractive residential road ideally positioned for the open green spaces of both Clapham and Wandsworth Common.
It is close to Balham with excellent shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
The popular independent shops on Bellevue Road are also close by.
Transport connections are excellent as Balham and Clapham South underground stations are close by (Northern Line) and provide direct services into the City.
Wandsworth Common and Balham stations also provide mainline services into Victoria and Waterloo via Clapham Junction.
The open expanses of Wandsworth and Clapham Commons provide tremendous recreational facilities that include tennis courts, playgrounds and training circuits.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area.
Square Footage: 2,456 sq ft
Endlesham Road, London, SW12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Common Station0.4 miles
- Clapham South Station0.4 miles
- Balham Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS130073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.