St. Paul's Chambers, 85 Caroline Street, Birmingham, B3
- Duplex penthouse apartment finished to the highest specification
- Open-plan kitchen/living area
- Three double bedrooms all with ensuites
- Flexible, light-filled loft room to the second level
- Four private terraces
- Walking distance to Birmingham City Centre
- Two secure allocated parking spaces
- Available immediately with no chain
- EPC Rating = C
Savills is delighted to present The Penthouse at St. Paul's Chambers, the crowning glory of Chord Developments' fantastic scheme in Birmingham's vibrant and popular Jewellery Quarter.
Offering over 3,200 sq. ft. of luxury living space across two floors, this awe-inspiring home has been thoughtfully designed and finished to the highest specification with an impeccable attention to detail.
On the ground floor there is an impressive open plan kitchen/living room which is flooded with natural light and has access to the South-East facing terrace, perfect for breakfast in the sun. Down the hall, the principal bedroom suite offers plenty of space and benefits from its own terrace in addition to a dressing area and fabulous ensuite bathroom with steam room capabilities. There are two further double bedrooms, each with their own ensuite, a utility room and guest cloakroom.
On the first floor you will find the versatile Loft Room, offering c.650 sq. ft. of flexible space which could be used as another entertaining area, games room or additional bedroom. No matter what you choose to do with this space, you'll benefit from unobstructed views of St. Paul's Square and the city skyline thanks to the two private terraces.
Located just off St. Paul's Square, you'll be ideally placed to enjoy the eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops that Birmingham's historic Jewellery Quarter has to offer. The Central Business District is just a short walk away as are many of Birmingham's popular amenities including Selfridges, the Bull Ring shopping centre, Brindleyplace and a variety of independent shops and Michelin start restaurants. If you need to travel further then Birmingham New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill railway stations offer regular links to London, Manchester, Edinburgh and beyond while the proposed HS2 station will allow you to travel to and from the capital in just 49 minutes.
- Designer kitchen by Kesseler with island and breakfast bar.
- Soft close units.
- Granite worktops.
- Full range of AEG integrated appliances including: fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, hob, extractor, plate warmer and dishwasher.
- Two under-counter wine fridges by Polar.
- VITRA designer range of luxury fixtures and fittings.
- Generous shower cubicles with monsoon shower heads.
- Principal ensuite bathroom with freestanding bathtub, his and her sinks and shower with steam room capabilities.
- High quality ceramic tiling to the floors and walls.
- Heated towel rails.
Finishes and features:
- Separate utility room with AEG washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to all three bedrooms.
- Black walnut veneer interior doors by Duren.
- Luxury carpet to all bedrooms and the Loft Room.
- Engineered hardwood flooring to the kitchen/living area.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Air source heat pump for water.
- Secure entry and video intercom system.
External and communal areas:
- Four beautiful private terraces with exterior lighting.
- Two secure allocated parking spaces.
- Secure video intercom entry system.
- Passenger lift serving all floors.
Contact Savills today for more information and to arrange your viewing by private appointment with social distancing measures.
*Please note that some of the photographs have been virtually staged and contain computer generated images of furniture.
AGENT'S NOTE: We wish to inform prospective buyers of this property that the seller is related to an
employee of Savills.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
St. Paul's Chambers, 85 Caroline Street, Birmingham, B3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX210041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.