The Nelson, Hampton Gardens, Churwell, Leeds LS27 7GD
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED NEW HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- SINGLE DETACHED GARAGE
- AMAZING OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- SUPERB LOCATION
AN EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF 3 AND 4 BEDROOM HOMES, BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED AND SET WITHIN A SUPERB LOCATION.
Offering well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and en suites, and with an interior that merges beautifully into your private garden outside, you can enjoy your home and its surroundings from the day you move in.
So, whether you are looking for a modern and well-equipped first home or somewhere bigger for the whole family to grow into, with supermarkets and schools within easy reach, or somewhere smaller to downsize to, you will find the perfect place to call home at Hampton Gardens.
This attractive four-bedroom detached home can’t fail to impress. Open the front door to the generous entrance hall, from here you’ll find a spacious bay-fronted lounge and a spacious
kitchen diner with family space and French doors that open up into the garden. You’ll also find a handy utility.
Upstairs you’ll find the generous master bedroom with en suite, three further double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom.
Dimensions Metric (mm) Imperial
Lounge 5450mm x 3272mm 17’11” x 10’9””
Kitchen, Dining & Family 5420mm x 5139mm 17’9” x 16’10”
Utility 1200mm x 3213mm 3’11” x 10’6”
Master Bedroom 2641mm x 3154mm 8’8” X 10’4”
En Suite 2641mm x 1210mm 8’8” X 4’0”
Bedroom 2 2641mm x 4699mm 8’8” X 15’5”
Bedroom 3 2691mm x 3610mm 8’10” X 11’10”
Bedroom 4 2691mm x 3156mm 8’10” X 10’4”
Bathroom 1693mm x 2048mm 5’7” X 6’9”
Please note all dimensions are subject to slight modifications.
Feel assured that your Berkeley DeVeer home will be finished to the highest standard, inside and out, making it a pleasure to live in.
• Fully fitted contemporary kitchens
• Built in stainless steel oven
• Integrated hob with splashback
• Laminate worktop with up-stand
• Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap
• Stainless steel extractor fan
UTILITY (where applicable)
• Fitted kitchen units, square edged worktops
• Stainless steel inset sink single bowl & chrome tap
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Chrome taps and fittings
• Choice of ceramic tiling (depending on build stage)
• High quality white internal doors
• Contemporary stylish chrome effect handles
• UPVC patio doors and double glazed windows in white
• Internal walls and ceilings finished in matt emulsion
• Painted MDF window boards throughout except to bathrooms
• Ample power points
• Downlighters to bathroom, kitchen and en suite areas
• TV and BT points to lounge and master bedroom
• Energy efficient gas boilers (subject to gas supply)
• Energy efficient gas central heating with compact radiators (subject to gas supply)
• High performance front door sets
• Sealed double glazed windows throughout
• Fitted wiring provided for external light fitting(s)
• Steel manually operated garage door (where applicable)
• Fencing (refer to boundary types key plan)
• Timber fencing to rear gardens
• Timber side gate to rear access Tarmac to drives and parking areas
• Paving to rear patio and footpath (refer to site specific layout for details/colour)
• You can relax, safe in the knowledge that your new home comes with a 10 year warranty and 2 years builders guarantee. Ensuring your home is designed & built to adhere to superior building standards.
*Note - Internal images are for illustrative purposes to indicate the quality and finish of the properties. Please view floor plan for details of room sizes*
This beautiful new development is located in the popular suburb of Churwell, Leeds. Perfectly situated to give easy access to the lively and bustling market town of Morley which hosts a leisure centre, train station and covered market, as well as various schools, restaurants and shops.
Public transport links include bus routes into neighbouring towns and villages. There is also nearby access to the M62, while Morley’s ring-road offers a simple route to the White Rose shopping centre.
Note Linley & Simpson will keep your personal data on file and may pass this to other businesses, which are part of the Linley and Simpson Group, who may contact you to offer property related services e.g. lettings. In addition we may pass your personal data to the developer only, and no other third party, in relation to your specific enquiry. If you do not wish us to share your data in this way please confirm verbally, or in writing, including email confirmation.
The Nelson, Hampton Gardens, Churwell, Leeds LS27 7GD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingley Station0.1 miles
- Morley Station1.1 miles
- Leeds Station2.6 miles
About the agent
With an impressive 21 branch network and industry leading website we have the ability to reach clients nationally and internationally. We are members of all the accredited professional bodies associated with rentals and sales; ARLA, NALS, NAEA and the Property Ombudsman.
Along with client money protection and PI insurance, all of our staff are fully trained and have a passion for the industry. We pride ourselves on our customer service and recently picked up an award at the Estate Agenc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2602592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson New Homes, Ripon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.