High Street, Manea, March
- Spacious Three Story Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Very Well Presented and Spacious
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- High Quality Kitchen/ Dining Room
- 22ft Lounge
- Utility Room & Ground Floor WC
- Extensive Driveway Parking
- Good Size and Landscaped Gardens To The Side & Rear
LOOKING FOR A LARGE HOUSE IN A VILLAGE LOCATION. We are pleased to offer a substantial home in MANEA. The property offer three floors of accommodation and extensive parking and landscape gardens. MUST BE VIEWED.
Entrance Hall Part double part glazed entrance door and double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, pine wooden flooring and doors to:
WC Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and close coupled WC, heated towel rail and pine wood flooring.
6.81m (22'4") x 3.47m (11'5") Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, double glazed double doors to rear, open fireplace with marble surround, and granite hearth, two radiators, pine wood flooring and wall lights.
5.35m (17'7") x 4.71m (15'5") max Double glazed windows and doors to rear aspect, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and drawers, concealed under-unit lighting, solid wood worktop, butler style sink with mixer tap and granite drainer either side, built-in oven, built-in hob with pull out extractor hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, concealed boiler, part tiled walls, radiator, wooden flooring, ceiling and spotlights and door to:
1.97m (6'6") x 1.94m (6'4") Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted units, worktop, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and wooden flooring.
Galleried First Floor
Landing Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to ground floor and second floor landing, spotlights and doors to:
3.86m (12'8") into wardrobes x 3.12m (10'3") Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a range of wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, radiator and door to:
En-suite Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, storage under and tiled splashback, shower enclosure with fitted shower, close coupled WC, towel rail, wooden flooring and spotlights.
3.61m (11'10") x 3.47m (11'5") Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and wooden flooring.
3.47m (11'5") x 3.09m (10'2") Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe with sliding door, radiator and wooden flooring.
Bathroom Five piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with storage under and mixer tap, double shower enclosure with fitted shower rainfall attachment, bidet and close coupled WC, double glazed window to front aspect, heated towel rai, useful area for make-up and dressing with recessed lighting
2nd Floor Landing Stairs to the first floor, wooden flooring, wall lights and doors to:
4.31m (14'2") max x 3.76m (12'4") Skylight windows to rear aspect, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring and recessed lighting.
3.76m (12'4") x 3.50m (11'6") max Velux stylet window to rear aspect, radiator, wooden flooring and recessed lighting
The property boasts a generous gravel parking area, landscaped flower boarders, lawn area and gated access at both sides to the rear of the property. Enclosed with wood fencing and hedges also electric gates as well as a manual gate to the side of the property
Rear and Side Garden
Gate to the side allows access to a further garden area to the side of the property with timber summerhouse and storage shed, concealed oil tank and leads to the rear of the property where there is a raised planted bed, paved patio and decorative gravel area, outside tap
Agents Note Please note there is a pedestrian and vehicular right of way to the side of the property for the property to the rear which acts as a right of way only and no stopping or parking is allowed. Speak to us for further details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Manea, March
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station1.1 miles
About the agent
The complete property service, from selling your home and finding your next, to sourcing the right mortgage solution to suit you and offering a modern, customer-friendly conveyancing service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.