PENTHOUSE APARTMENT @ Geneva House
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- PENTHOUSE Duplex Apartment
- Tastefully fully furnished
- City centre location
- 9 minute walk from train station
- Luxury bathroom suites
- Secure entry system
- Communal lift
- EPC Rating C
- Council tax band B
- Secure gated parking for 1 vehicle
Stylish furnished PENTHOUSE duplex apartment in the centre of Peterborough. This stunning apartment provides executive living and comes with modern underfloor heating throughout, open plan living, two luxury bedrooms and two bathrooms. The wraparound large terrace affords wonderful views of the city and Cathedral, ideal for enjoying summer al fresco dining.
The large open plan living space includes an office area, a comfortable lounge, dining table and chairs, and a spacious fully equipped kitchen.
This modern sophisticated home has lovely finishes throughout and also benefits from an allocated secure parking bay.
BrochuresFull DetailsTenant Fees Sc...
PENTHOUSE APARTMENT @ Geneva House
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Kenneally Property Services, Peterborough
Ground Floor Unit A, Greenhill House, Thorpe Road, Peterborough, PE3 6RU
Hello and welcome to Kenneally Property Services. We are a local, well-established, independent company specialising in Residential Lettings and Sales in Peterborough, Stamford, Rutland and the surrounding area.
We provide a comprehensive, personal service to vendors, landlords and tenants tailored to their individual property needs, with particular emphasis on higher value, superior quality properties of all sizes in both city centre and rural locations.
With a great deal of expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10919746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenneally Property Services, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.