Lime Walk, Market Rasen, LN8
- Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Popular Residential Location
- Modern Accommodation
- Well Presented Throughout
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner, WC
- 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Gardens Front & Rear
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Excellent First Time Buy / Investment
double glazed front entrance door, double glazed bay window to front aspect, 2 radiators and stairs to first floor with storage under.
Having a range of modern wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for slimline dishwasher, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring, radiator, double glazed double doors and double glazed window to rear aspect.
WC / Cloakroom
Having low level WC, hand wash basin, tiled splash backs, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Having airing cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, storage cupboard over stairs and roof void access.
Having double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Having double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Having double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Having 3 piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath with mains shower unit over, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
The rear garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing mostly laid to lawn with paved patio area. To the front there is a gated garden which is mostly planted with shrubs and bushes and a pathway leading to the front entrance door.
The property benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces to the rear of the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Lime Walk, Market Rasen, LN8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Rasen Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Lovelle Estate Agency has sought to provide clients with comprehensive property advice. This has been achieved through a broad range of expertise with the one organisation covering the region.
The company's philosophy is to retain private ownership and thus maintain independence from financial institutions and other professional groups, in order to give totally unbiased advice, free of any possible conflict of interest.
Experienced in advising local, regional and national companie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MRN210040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovelle Estate Agency, Market Rasen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.