Victoria Crescent, Llandovery, SA20
- *** Conveniently situated 2 bedroomed terrace house ***
- *** A perfect opportunity for first time buyers / Investment Purchasers ***
- *** Mains gas fired central heating ***
- *** UPVC double glazing throughout ***
- *** Level walking distance to a wide range of amenities in the market town of Llandovery ***
- *** E.P.C Rating E ***
*** A perfect opportunity for first time buyers / Investment Purchasers *** Conveniently positioned and well-appointed mid terrace town house *** Level walking distance to a wide range of amenities in the market town of Llandovery *** 2 bedroomed comfortably appointed accommodation ***
*** Mains gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout *** Rear courtyard with useful outhouse and rear shared pedestrian access ***
We are informed by the current Vendors that the property benefits from mains water, mains electricity, mains drainage, mains gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout, telephone subject to B.T. transfer regulations, Broadband available.
Located in the market town of Llandovery on the doorstep of the famous Brecon Beacons. Llandovery itself benefits from comprehensive shopping facilities with a variety of shops, post office, patisserie, butchers, doctors surgery, cottage hospital, public houses/restaurants, junior school and Llandovery College in the private sector together with swimming pool and supermarket on the outskirts of town.
6 Victoria Crescent is a mid-terrace 2 bedroomed property within level walking distance to the town centre. The property is maintained to a high standard and is of easy maintenance benefitting from mains gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Ideally suiting first time buyers or as an investment with its convenient location.
The accommodation provides more specifically the following:-
Front Entrance Hall
Accessed via UPVC front entrance door. Staircase leading to the first floor. Radiator.
9' 5" x 16' 0" (2.87m x 4.88m) With a gas fire and back boiler running domestic and central heating systems, radiator and a large window to the front of property. Understairs storage cupboard.
9' 4" x 11' 8" (2.84m x 3.56m) With a range of floor and eye level drawers and cupboards. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Eye level single oven and grill and a 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Half glazed UPVC rear entrance door leading to garden. Plumbing space for an automatic washing machine.
Approached via staircase from hallway.
11' 8" x 9' 4" (3.56m x 2.84m) With built in cupboards, housing a copper cylinder. Access to loft. Radiator.
7' 2" x 6' 8" (2.18m x 2.03m) A three piece suite with a pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., and a panel bath with a shower over. With a Velux window and storage.
9' 9" x 9' 1" (2.97m x 2.77m) With built in cupboards and a desk area. Radiator.
The property benefits with a small low maintenance back yard with rear access via a right of way.
8' 8" x 8' 0" (2.64m x 2.44m) UPVC door with a corrugated roof.
Tenure and Possession
We are informed the property is of Freehold Tenure and will be vacant on completion.
The property is listed under the Local Authority of Carmarthenshire County Council and has the following charges. Council Tax Band: 'B'.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Victoria Crescent, Llandovery, SA20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandovery Station0.3 miles
- Llanwrda Station4.0 miles
- Cynghordy Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morgan & Davies
Morgan & Davies was formed in 1989 and is an independent family owned firm of Chartered Surveyors covering the whole of Mid and West Wales and providing a variety of Professional services.
There are two offices - Country and Coastal - Lampeter and Aberaeron
Specific fields of practice and services provided are:
- Residential Estate Agencies and Chartered Surveying Services.
- Agricultural Estate Agencies - Qualified Rural S
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20388391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Davies, Lampeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.