Eltham Road, London, London, SE12 8TQ
- Mortgageable with an A1 EWS1 rating
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating
- Ground Floor
- Communal Garden
- Updated Boiler (2019)
Presenting this immaculate one-bedroom apartment for sale. The property consists of one bedroom, a reception room, a lounge, and a kitchen.
Additional features to this property are a communal garden, resident parking, double glazed windows, central heating, and a newly fitted kitchen.
This property is close to local amenities such as primary schools, nurseries, sports centres and supermarkets. The nearest transport rail line is Lee Train Station, with easy access to the A20.
Ground rent: £10
Lease length: 112 years
Service charges: £968 PA
Council tax band: B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.
A buyers reservation fee may apply.
Eltham Road, London, London, SE12 8TQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lee Station0.4 miles
- Kidbrooke Station0.7 miles
- Hither Green Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Open Online Agents is the fast, hassle free way to buy and sell properties - saving your time and money and giving everyone the certainty they want within the timetable that you choose.
You can sell any type of property in any condition throughout England and Wales including: houses, flats, maisonettes, bungalows, shops and upper parts, apartment blocks and flats with short leases.
We specialise in helping buyers and sellers to exchange properties of all types, without the lengthy
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a0F6g000008kWGWEA2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open Online Agents, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.